NEW programme, NEW dates, NEW collaboration & NEW business opportunities.
Middle East Cleaning Technology Week will co-locate with Intersec, Light Middle East, Intelligent Building Middle East and Prolight + Sound Middle East, from 24 - 26 January 2021 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Safe. Smart. Clean.
With hygiene and sanitisation now top priority for all sectors, Middle East Cleaning Technology Week 2021 takes a fresh look at the challenges, opportunities and future of the cleaning, laundry and car wash industries.
Middle East Cleaning Technology Week 2021 will encompass Clean Middle East Expo, Gulf Car Wash Car Care Expo and Gulf Laundrex presented by Texcare, to meet the 360 degree needs of commercial & industrial cleaning, facilities & waste management, car & auto, laundry and dry-cleaning.
Benefits of co-location in 2021
- Filling the gap for our visitor base - Facilities Management and building management services are a core visitor group across all four trade shows
- Maximising and increasing visitor footfall - Providing a larger overall event platform and provide visitors with more buying opportunities
- Expansion – Building upon an already well-established and internationally recognised event and brand
- Clean at the forefront of business today – Across every industry, we are rethinking cleaning protocols and reshaping the ‘new world’
- Product crossover - As these industries move towards new technological advances including smart homes, building automation, autonomous cleaning products and more, visitors benefit from cross-over product sourcing
We understand that now more than ever, we must look at building business for the future. Re-connecting with the industry and add real value through content, education and new business opportunities is our priority and key focus for 2021.
Show Day Highlights
Participating in the exhibition gives us the knowhow of the industry. It gets us to meet our clients and to know what’s new in the market from different companies, so we can prepare future products.
Compared to last year, the show has been improved, and we have been able to generate a few leads from old and new customers. It’s important for us to participate in Middle East Cleaning Technology Week every year.
We have been here since the launch of the show and have remained loyal, we always look forward to showcasing our new launches at the show and have been pleased with the reception we have received from potential customers.