Everything you need to know about visiting the show, from dates, registration and admission to transport and arrival.
Middle East Cleaning Technology Week is a must visit show for all trade buyers in the cleaning and hygiene and car wash and car care sectors, looking to expand their business. Get ahead of the competition by discovering the latest products on offer in the region.
Key reasons to visit:
- Meet leading local and international suppliers
- Source a diverse product range
- Negotiate distribution opportunities with global brands
- Save sourcing time by comparing solutions in one place
|Show Dates||10 - 12 November, 2020|
|Show Timings||10am - 6pm
|Venue & Halls||Halls 8, Dubai World Trade Centre, UAE|
Who should visit?
Visiting Middle East Cleaning Technology Week opens up a world of opportunities that you won’t find anywhere else in the region. Meet, connect and source with global exhibitors in the cleaning and hygiene, laundry and dry cleaning and car wash and car care industries.
- Service providers – Facilities management companies, cleaning companies, property management, petrol stations and service centers.
- Professional end-users in key industries – Hospitality, healthcare, catering, manufacturing, retail buildings, education facilities and logistics.
- Manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors and retailers of cleaning and hygiene products
- Import/export trade agents
Admission - free entry
Online registration allows you to print your badge at home or at the onsite Q-Jump kiosk using your bade self-collection code. This allows you direct access to the show on arrival.
Register at the venue on the days of the show. Visitors can fill out the registration forms at the writing desks in front of Hall 8. You will also be required to bring your business card for onsite registration.
The exhibition is only open to trade visitors.
Individuals below the age of 16 will not be allowed to enter.