Everything you need to know about visiting the show, from dates, registration and admission to transport and arrival.
The benefits of visiting Middle East Cleaning Technology Week 2022
- Connect with local and international cleaning and hygiene suppliers
- Source solutions for all high traffic buildings in need of maintaining the highest levels of hygiene and sanitation– hospitals, hotels, airports, residential buildings, retail properties, office spaces and restaurants
- Learn about the latest industry challenges, updates, trends, regulations and standards and future outlook in the full 3 day conference
- Build relationships with manufacturers, distributors and international brands
- Enhance your understanding of modern technology, new innovations and current trends that are driving the industry, from autonomous cleaning and smart buildings, to becoming more sustainable
- All under one roof - Cut sourcing time by comparing products all in one place, including cleaning, laundry and car wash solutions
- Test, try and buy - Get hands on experience with the latest machines and equipment from the biggest display of live product demonstrations
|Show Timings||10am - 6pm
|Venue & Hall||Dubai World Trade Centre, UAE|
Who should visit?
Visiting Middle East Cleaning Technology Week opens up a world of opportunities that you won’t find anywhere else in the region. Meet, connect and source with global exhibitors in the cleaning and hygiene, laundry and dry cleaning and car wash and car care industries.
- Service providers – Facilities management companies, cleaning companies, property management, petrol stations and service centers.
- Professional end-users in key industries – Hospitality, healthcare, catering, manufacturing, retail buildings, education facilities and logistics.
- Manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors and retailers of cleaning and hygiene products
- Import/export trade agents
Admission - free entry
Online registration allows you to print your badge at home or at the onsite Q-Jump kiosk using your bade self-collection code. This allows you direct access to the show on arrival.
Register at the venue on the days of the show. Visitors can fill out the registration forms at the writing desks in front of Hall 2. You will also be required to bring your business card for onsite registration.
The exhibition is only open to trade visitors.
Individuals below the age of 16 will not be allowed to enter.