If you want to fill your order book for 2021, Middle East Cleaning Technology Week brings a NEW programme, NEW dates, NEW collaborations, NEW opportunities and NEW digital offerings.
Ideally positioned in the calendar to lay the foundation for a successful 2021, Middle East Cleaning Technology Week provides an essential platform for businesses to build critical contacts, discover where new opportunities lie, overcome significant challenges and identify what the future of the industry looks like.
The benefits of exhibiting in 2021
- Kick-start your business year in 2021 by meeting professionals from around the globe seeking to expand their network
- Capitalise on the opportunity to grow your business, as the cleaning and hygiene industry has been positively impacted by the global pandemic
- Co-locating means 1,000’s of new customers can test, try and buy your products and services
- Exciting features and innovative content will focus around educating the industry and shaping the new future of our world
- No other medium brings prospects directly to you, bringing your company's people, products and services to life
- 46% of visitors in 2019 were looking for new suppliers and with an additional 30,000 + visitors attending Intersec, some of which have crossover buying power, Middle East Cleaning Technology Week provides a unique and powerful selling opportunity
- At Middle East Cleaning Technology Week you can accomplish several marketing goals with interpersonal disciplines - including sales, marketing, customer relationship management, market research, public relations and sales channel building
Are you interested in exhibiting at Middle East Cleaning Technology Week in 2021? This is the ideal one-stop platform for professionals and businesses seeking to expand their network, explore opportunities, get updated with the latest trends and solutions while evaluating market trends and sharing expertise. Browse our event brochure and download the booking form below.
- German Pavilion Booking Form (pdf, 740 KB)
Stand rental prices
|The Raw Space option does not include any stand fittings, flooring or electrics, but enables the exhibitors to create their own individual stand build.
|Row Stand (one side open)
||starting at 365 USD/sqm
|Corner Stand (two open sides)
|Peninsula Head Stand (three open sides)
|Island Stand (four open sides)
||starting at USD 90 USD/sqm
|The Basic option includes floor covering, octanorm stand build (panels are 2,5m high and 91cm wide each), fascia name board, 3 spotlights per 9sqm, an electricity socket and the catalogue entry.|
All-in-one stand packages
Exhibiting has never been easier with our all-in-one stand packages. Get space, stand build, electricity and stand design, all in one price.
Already an exhibitor?
Organise a successful participation through the following free online services:
1. Exhibitor online portal
- This is where you can update your company details that will be included in the official show catalogue or order services and technical items for your stand
2. Free marketing activities
- Download free banners, e-cards, signatures etc. to use to invite your clients to visit you at the show. Learn more.
Nearly 80% of exhibitors expressed that they were either extremely satisfied or satisfied with the achievement of their objectives at the 2019 show.
Participating in the exhibition gives us the knowhow of the industry. It gets us to meet our clients and to know what’s new in the market from different companies, so we can prepare future products.
Compared to last year, the show has been improved, and we have been able to generate a few leads from old and new customers. It’s important for us to participate in Middle East Cleaning Technology Week every year.
We have been here since the launch of the show and have remained loyal, we always look forward to showcasing our new launches at the show and have been pleased with the reception we have received from potential customers.”
Build-up & dismantling
Build up | 22 & 23 January, 2021
The set up for Middle East Cleaning Technology Week will commence from the 22 - 23 January, whereby this first day is reserved for stand contractors only. Exhibitors may decorate their booths with product displays during the afternoon of 23 January. The halls are open 24 hours.
Exhibitor passes can be collected onsite from the entrance of Hall 8, where the organizer's office is also located. Stand contractors and labourers will access the halls from the loading bay area and can obtain passes from the World Trade Center Security Office located at the gate to the loading area. A labour card is requested.
Dismantling | 26 January, 2021
Products should be removed from the stands immediately after the fair closes at 6pm on Tuesday 26 January. No guarantee can be taken for products left on the stands. The stand construction has to be removed by noon on 27 January. Vehicles will be allowed to enter the loading bay area from 7pm on 26 January.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Any person who wants to enter into the exhibition halls during build-up or dismantling will have to wear a safety vest and covered footwear. A strict “NO VEST – NO ENTRY” Policy will apply. We therefore advise you to bring high-vis safety vests with you as part of your preparation to avoid facing issues entering the exhibition halls during build-up.
Important Exhibitor Warning
To protect the privacy of our stakeholder Messe Frankfurt Middle East GmbH does not sell attendee or exhibitor list data for any of our events. Email solicitations from 3rd parties claiming to offer access to names/contacts of the “attendee database” are completely fraudulent, and are in no way associated with Messe Frankfurt Middle East GmbH.
Be advised that if you receive an email from any company indicating that they are in possession of attendee lists for any of our events then this is fraudulent information as they do not have access to our lists, nor do they have permission to use our brands to sell any such lists. We suggest that you ignore them and report it to your local trading standards agency.