In 2019 Gulf Laundrex presented by Texcare will host a one-day conference on 17 October, 2019 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Experts from across the industry will share their knowledge with attendees at this free-to-attend conference. A combination of panel discussions and presentations will discuss the future of textiles, best practice and the growing laundry demands of the Middle East.
- Laundry and dry cleaning entering the digital era
- 4.0 - Automisation and digitalization of laundry and dry cleaning
- Rising cost & comfort of dry-cleaning
- Best practices to differentiate laundry care business
- Linen talks: Understanding fabrics & wash cycle
- Optimising laundry operation and hygiene
Managing Director VDMA Textile Care, Fabric and Leather Technologies and VDMA Bavaria in Munich
Who should attend?
Attending the Gulf Laundrex presented by Texcare conference enables you to hear best practices, case studies, standards, regulations and learn about the latest innovations and engage in panel discussions. Meet, connect and learn from industry experts in the laundry and dry cleaning industries.
- Service providers – Centralised/Industrial laundries and dry cleaning chains
- Professional end-users - Housekeeping manager, laundry manager, hotel consultants, hospital consultants
- Manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors and retailers of laundry and dry cleaning products