A FREE-to-attend educational platform for the entire industry.
Over three days Middle East Cleaning Technology Week will hold a free-to-attend conference with local and international speakers from across the industry, discussing trends and strategies covering three main topics: Facilities Management, Cleaning, and Laundry.
The conference will be a combination of panel discussions and presentations, with time for attendees to ask questions at the end of each session. Stay tuned for updates on 2019 speakers, session times and more.
When: 15 – 17 October, 2019
Where: Hall 5, Dubai World Trade Centre
Tuesday 15 October, 2019 – Facilities Management Conference
Global FM outsourcing market is expected to surpass $1trillion by 2025 and the highest growth is expected for the Middle East market. What are the technological interventions as per Industry 4.0 and what are the challenges facing the Gulf FM market today? What are the key factors driving the transition and evolution of Industry 4.0?
- Evolution of FM — present-day scenario; the changes required and challenges in implementation
- Transition to technology
- The changing FM processes: collaborating with the product/system providers
- Factors enabling sustainable growth
Wednesday 16 October, 2019 – Cleaning Conference
Strategizing sustainable technologies in new age cleaning
- Developments in sustainable cleaning
- Strategies and practices of BSCs in the digital era
- Leadership for new age housekeeping
- The driving force of AI – it’s implications and applications in the cleaning process
- Combating contamination, up-'holding' hygiene
- Energy, water, chemicals and costs – creating synergies
- Star performers selection system initiation
Thursday 17 October, 2019 – Laundry Conference
Gulf Laundrex presented by Texcare, this year in a conference format, will discuss key topics relevant to the laundry industry.
- Laundry and dry cleaning entering the digital era
- 4.0 - Automization and digitalization of laundry and dry cleaning
- Rising cost & comfort of dry-cleaning
- Intelligent laundry handling processes & systems
- Altering washing and drying processes
- Tips on stain removal from designer clothes