An educational platform for the entire industry
A three-day conference programme will return to Middle East Cleaning Technology Week, from 10 - 12 November 2020. Local and international speakers from across the industry will discuss trends and strategies covering three main topics: Facilities Management, Cleaning, and the Gulf Laundrex presented by Texcare conference for the laundry and dry cleaning industries.
The conference will be a combination of panel discussions and presentations, with time for attendees to ask questions at the end of each session.
Stay tuned for the updated conference programme for 2020, or see below for the hot topics discussed at last year's show.
Tuesday 15 October, 2019 – Facilities Management Conference
Global FM outsourcing market is expected to surpass $1trillion by 2025 and the highest growth is expected for the Middle East market. What are the technological interventions as per Industry 4.0 and what are the challenges facing the Gulf FM market today? What are the key factors driving the transition and evolution of Industry 4.0?
- Evolution of FM — present-day scenario; the changes required and challenges in implementation
- Transition to technology
- The changing FM processes: collaborating with the product/system
- Factors enabling sustainable growth
Wednesday 16 October, 2019 – Cleaning Conference
Strategizing sustainable technologies in new age cleaning
- Developments in sustainable cleaning
- Strategies and practices of BSCs in the digital era
- Leadership for new age housekeeping
- The driving force of AI – it’s implications and applications in the cleaning process
- Combating contamination, up-'holding' hygiene
- Energy, water, chemicals and costs – creating synergies
- Star performers selection system initiation
Thursday 17 October, 2019 – Gulf Laundrex presented by Texcare conference
Gulf Laundrex presented by Texcare, this year in a conference format, will discuss key topics relevant to the laundry industry.
- Laundry and dry cleaning entering the digital era
- 4.0 - Automisation and digitalization of laundry and dry cleaning
- Raising profits & performance in dry-cleaning
- Best practices to differentiate laundry care business
- Linen talks: Understanding fabrics & wash cycle
- Managing finances in laundry business the rising way
- Optimising laundry operation and hygiene
FM Director-UAE, Khansaheb Facilities Management / MEFMA Strategic Committee Member
Dr. Prashant Nasa
Specialist and Head Critical Care Medicine, Chairperson, Prevention and Control of Infection Department, NMC Specialty Hospital