In 2021 Gulf Laundrex presented by Texcare will return in an exhibition format, connecting the laundry and dry cleaning industry with global manufacturers and suppliers. The trade platform will feature a broader range of industry-leading laundry products, equipment, technologies and services, across the entire textile care chain.
After the success of the dedicated laundry conference in 2019, this will return in the next edition. Stay tuned for more updates regarding the 2021 conference programme.
Who should attend?
Visiting Gulf Laundrex presented by Texcare opens up a world of opportunities that you won’t find anywhere else in the region. Meet, connect and source with global exhibitors in the laundry and dry cleaning industries.
- Service providers – Centralised/Industrial laundries and dry cleaning chains
- Professional end-users - Housekeeping manager, laundry manager, hotel consultants, hospital consultants and kitchen consultants
- Manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors and retailers of laundry and dry cleaning products
- Import/export trade agents
Laundry and Dry Cleaning Industry Snapshot
The global dry-cleaning and laundry services has grown at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.7% since 2014, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.9% to nearly $180 billion by 2022.
- Technology shift and revolution - Technological advances are providing more insight into performance and efficiency for businesses
- Consumer shift - The adoption of advanced technologies, such as IoT has simplified the laundry experience of customers
- On demand - On demand services expected to exponentially grow, forecasted to reach over USD 90 million by 2024
As the industry evolves, consumer policies will also evolve to address human hygiene and resource scarcity. Laundry machines have rapidly changed over the past 5 years to become highly technologically advanced and will interact with each other via the internet.
Textiles will be functional while electronic textile tags will contain usage, stain and cleaning information. Detergents and other laundry additives will move towards bio-based ingredients, in order to address the resource restrained world and water pollution.