In 2019 Gulf Laundrex presented by Texcare hosted a one-day conference as part of Middle East Cleaning Technology Week. Due to its success, the conference will return in 2020.
Experts from across the industry shared their knowledge with attendees at the free-to-attend conference. A combination of panel discussions and presentations discussed the future of textiles, best practice and the growing laundry demands of the Middle East.
Stay tuned for more updates regarding the 2020 conference programme.
2019 Conference Topics
- Laundry and dry cleaning entering the digital era
- 4.0 - Automisation and digitalization of laundry and dry cleaning
- Rising cost & comfort of dry-cleaning
- Best practices to differentiate laundry care business
- Linen talks: Understanding fabrics & wash cycle
- Optimising laundry operation and hygiene
Managing Director VDMA Textile Care, Fabric and Leather Technologies and VDMA Bavaria in Munich
Who should attend?
Attending the Gulf Laundrex presented by Texcare conference enables you to hear best practices, case studies, standards, regulations and learn about the latest innovations and engage in panel discussions. Meet, connect and learn from industry experts in the laundry and dry cleaning industries.
- Service providers – Centralised/Industrial laundries and dry cleaning chains
- Professional end-users - Housekeeping manager, laundry manager, hotel consultants, hospital consultants
- Manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors and retailers of laundry and dry cleaning products